150 gm paneer cubes
150 gm noodles
1 tbsp garlic, thinly chopped
1 tbsp ginger, thinly chopped
1-2 green chillies, thinly chopped
1/4 cup sliced carrots
1 small capsicum, sliced
1/4 cup tomato, chopped
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp chilli sauce
2 tsp soy sauce
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
chopped spring onion, to garnish
- Boil water in a large pan adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add noodles to this and cook till done. Strain in colander, rinse under cold running water and drain thoroughly. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the paneer pieces and fry on both sides until golden. Remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
- In the same pan with oil, add chopped garlic and saute. Add chopped ginger and green chilli and saute well.
- Add chopped carrots, capsicums and tomato and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce, soy sauce, chilli sauce and little salt and mix well for a minute.
- Add fried paneer and cooked noodles mix well for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot…