3 pieces leftover puttu
1 ripe banana / plantain / nendrapazham
2 eggs, beaten
5-6 tbsp sugar (adjust to your sweetness)
1/2 cup grated coconut
4 cashew nuts, chopped
2 tbsp ghee
- Peel and chop the banana into small pieces. Crush the puttu well and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add the chopped banana and fry till it turns soft and golden in colour on medium flame. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan with ghee , add grated coconut, beaten eggs, sugar, cashew nuts and raisins and stir well till you get dry mixture.
- Then add the crushed puttu to this and mix well.
- Finally add the fried banana and mix well. Sprinkle little water if required and stir it well.
- Remove from the flame and serve…