300 gm fresh raspberries
1 cup milk
3 tsp gelatin
1 1/2 cup whipping cream
3/4-1 cup sugar ( adjust to your sweetness)
1 tsp vanilla essence
- In a blender, add the raspberries and blend until smooth. Then strain the puree through strainer to remove the seeds and keep it aside.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk and sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the milk and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Then add the sugar to the gelatin-milk mixture and mix well.
- Add raspberry puree and vanilla essence to this and mix well.
- Then heat it over high flame, stirring constantly, until the mixture becomes slightly thick for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the whipping cream, stirring constantly. Remove from the flame and stir continuously until the mixture cools.
- Pour the mixture into a pudding tray and keep it in the refrigerator till set..Serve it chilled.