2 big ripe banana / plantain / nendrapazham
3 large eggs
1/4 cup milk
5 tbsp sugar ( adjust to your sweetness)
1 tbsp plain flour
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
1 tbsp ghee
- In a blender, add chopped bananas, eggs, sugar, milk, plain flour and cardamom powder and blend together to a smooth mixture/ batter.
- Heat a non stick pan over low flame and add ghee into it and spread all over.
- Pour the blended mixture into the pan and cook covered on low heat for about 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted at the centre comes out clean.
- Transfer to a serving dish after completely cools down and then garnish with chopped nuts.
- Cut it into pieces and serve….