1/2 kg prawns, cleaned
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp garlic paste
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
2 big onions, thinly sliced
2 sprig curry leaves
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add ginger paste and garlic paste and saute well.
- Add sliced tomatoes and little salt and saute well till soft.
- Add sliced onions and curry leaves and saute well till soft and cooked.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and kashmiri chilli powder and mix well.
- Add cleaned prawns into this and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Then add 1-1 1/2 cups of water, mix well and cook covered at low flame till the prawns are cooked and the masala is well coated with prawns.
- Add garam masala and curry leaves and mix well. Remove from the flame and serve hot…