350 – 400 gm paneer cubes
1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
3 green chillies, finely chopped
2 big onions, cut into cubes
1 capsicum, cut into cubes
1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp chilli sauce
3 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2-1 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp cornflour
1/4-1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 cup spring onion, chopped
salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a pan and add the paneer pieces and fry on both sides until golden at medium flame. Remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a thick bottomed pan and add chopped garlic and green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add onion and saute till light golden brown. Add cubed capsicum and saute for 2 minutes.
- Reduce the flame and add soy sauce, chilli sauce and tomato sauce. Now increase the flame and mix well.
- Add fried paneer into this and mix well. Add pepper powder and little salt and mix well.
- Mix cornflour with 1/2 cup of water and add this and mix well.
- Add sugar to this and mix well. Add chopped spring onions and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot….