2 cups plain flour/ maida
1 tsp yeast
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
warm milk, as required for kneading
oil for frying
- In a large mixing bowl, add plain flour, yeast, sugar, 1 tsp oil and salt and mix well with your hand.
- Add required amount of warm milk to this and knead it well to make a soft dough.
- Spread 1 tsp of oil all over the bowl and on dough and keep it covered for 4-5 hours for double quantity.
- Then knead it again and make 3 or 4 balls out of the dough and roll it in a floured surface using a rolling pin and cut out small rounds using a round cookie cutter.
5. Heat oil in a pan on medium flame and deep fry the batura’s on both sides. Drain on paper towels and serve hot…