2 cups of dosa batter
1 1/2 cup cauliflower, cut into small florets
1 big onion, finely chopped
2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onion and saute well till soft adding little salt.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to this and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add chopped tomato and cook till mushy and soft.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix well for a minute.
- Add little water to this and when it boils, add the cooked cauliflower and mix well.
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes till it becomes thick and coats well with the masala.
- Adjust the salt and add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- To make cauliflower masala dosa, heat a dosa pan/ tawa and grease with oil.
- Pour a ladle full of dosa batter in the centre and using the back of the ladle spread as concentric circles.
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp of oil over the dosa and when it is cooked and the edges starts browning, place 2-3 tbsp of cauliflower masala over the dosa and close / fold the dosa.
- Remove it from the pan and serve hot…
- For each cauliflower masala dosa, 1 ladleful of dosa batter , 1/2 tsp of oil and 2-3 tbsp of cauliflower masala is required…