2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup mango puree
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk
- In a blender, add milk and eggs and blend until well mixed.
- Add plain flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into this and pulse until batter is well blended.
- Transfer the batter to a mixing bowl and add mango puree and mix well without any lumps.
- Heat a non stick frying pan or pancake pan over medium heat and lightly brush the pan with melted butter or cooking spray.
- Using a small ladle or scoop, pour about 1/4 cup pancake batter onto the hot pan and cook on medium low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- When the bottom of the pancake is golden brown and bubbles starts to appear on the uncooked top surface of the pancake, turn over. Cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing the pan with melted butter or oil.
- Transfer to a plate and top with chopped mangoes and serve with maple syrup or honey….