1 small raw mango / pacha manga, peeled and chopped
small piece ginger
1/4 cup / 3-4 tbsp sugar
lemon juice of 1 lemon
pinch of salt
1 green chilly, slit
2 tsp basil seeds
- Soak the basil seeds in 1/4 cup of water for 10-15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, bring 1/4 cup water and 1/4 sugar to a boil over medium heat until sugar dissolves, about 5 minutes. Remove from the flame and let it cool.
- In a blender, add chopped raw mango, ginger and pinch of salt and grind well adding little water until smooth. Strain the prepared juice and keep it aside.
- In a shaker / bottle with lid, add mango juice, 3-4 tbsp of the prepared sugar syrup, lemon juice, green chilly, basil seeds, ice cubes and 1 cup of cold water.
- Close it with lid and shake well for 1-2 minutes. Pour into the serving glasses and serve immediately…