250 gm paneer cubes
1 onion, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 medium capsicum, thinly sliced
1 tomato, sliced
1″ piece ginger, chopped
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp cumin seeds
salt to taste
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a thick bottomed pan and add cumin seeds. When it splutters, add onions and fry for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Add chopped garlic into this and saute for a minute.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well for 1-2 minutes at low flame.
- Add 3-4 tbsp of water into this and mix well.
- Now add thinly sliced capsicum and mix well for 3-4 minutes. Do not over cook.
- Add sliced tomato and ginger and cook until tomato slightly softened.
- Then add paneer cubes and mix well to coat with the masala and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Adjust the salt..
- Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves… Serve warm with pulao/roti..