2 cups of dosa batter
1 1/2 cup paneer, crumbled
1 big onion, finely chopped
2 small tomatoes, finely chopped
1 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onion and saute well till soft adding little salt.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to this and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add chopped tomato and cook till mushy and soft.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and mix well for a minute.
- Now add the crumbled paneer , mix well and cook till the paneer coats well with the masala.
- Adjust the salt and chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- To make paneer masala dosa, heat a dosa pan/ tawa and grease with oil.
- Pour a ladle full of dosa batter in the centre and using the back of the ladle spread as concentric circles.
- Drizzle 1/2 tsp of oil over the dosa and when it is cooked and the edges starts browning, place 2-3 tbsp of paneer masala over the dosa and close / fold the dosa.
- Remove it from the pan and serve hot…
- For each paneer masala dosa, 1 ladleful of dosa batter , 1/2 tsp of oil and 2-3 tbsp of paneer masala is required…