brownie, cut into squares
vanilla ice cream, as required
chocolate sauce ( store bought or homemade)
- Prepare the brownie and cut into large squares.
- Heat the sizzler plate at medium flame for 5 minutes. Once hot, put it back in the wooden stand / tray.
- Place 1 piece of brownie in the centre and pour some chocolate sauce on and around the brownie.
- Add 1-2 scoops of vanilla ice cream on top.Pour some more chocolate sauce over it and serve immediately…
- For chocolate sauce, heat 1/4 cup cream / milk till it comes to a boil. Pour this in the bowl with 1/4 cup chopped chocolate and after 1 minute, stir well to form a smooth sauce. If you are using store bought chocolate sauce, heat it in the microwave for 30-40 seconds to get hot chocolate sauce..