3/4 cup spinach, chopped
2 shallots, chopped
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1/4 inch ginger, finely chopped
1 tbsp grated coconut
1/4 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
1 1/2 tsp oil
- In a bowl, beat eggs adding pepper powder and salt and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped shallots, green chilli and ginger and saute for a minute at medium flame.
- Add chopped spinach to this and saute for 2 minutes. Add grated coconut and mix well.
- Pour the beaten egg over the spinach mixture and swirl the pan gently so the egg spreads evenly.
- Cover and cook for a couple of minutes over medium-low flame. Then flip over to the other side and cook at low flame till done.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it on to a plate and serve…
Recipe Source: Yummy O Yummy