1 cup green gram / cherupayar
2 big green chillies
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1-2 tbsp coriander leaves (optional )
salt to taste
ghee / oil
- Wash and soak green gram in water for 4-6 hours.
- In a blender, add soaked green gram and grind it with green chillies and shallots to a smooth batter adding enough water.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Adjust the water consistency..
- Heat a dosa tawa/ pan and lightly grease with oil.
- Pour a ladle full of batter in the centre and using the back of the ladle spread as concentric circles.
- Drizzle little oil / ghee over the dosa and cook till done.
- Remove from the pan and serve hot with chutney…
Recipe Source: Lekshmi Nair Vlogs