1/2 cup plain flour
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup / 113 gm butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup mango puree
1/4 cup walnuts, roasted and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease and line an 8″ square pan.
- Sift together plain flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the sugar. Transfer this to a large mixing bowl and keep it aside to cool.
- Then add the eggs and vanilla essence and whisk well.
- Add mango puree into this and mix well.
- Add in the sifted flour mixture and mix gently. Do not overmix.
- Then add the roasted walnuts and mix.
- Transfer the prepared batter to the greased pan and bake it for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted at the centre of the brownie comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool it at room temperature. Cut it into squares and serve…
Recipe Source: www.fullscoops.net