250 gm paneer, cut into very small pieces
1 cup onion, chopped
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1 small tomato, chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
a pinch of pepper powder
1/2-3/4 tsp garam masala
1 tsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
puff pastry sheets, cut into 8 squares
1 tbsp melted butter, for brushing
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion , green chillies, ginger-garlic paste and little salt and saute well at medium flame until onion turns golden.
- Add turmeric powder, kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder and garam masala and mix well for 2 minutes over low flame until their raw smell disappears.
- Add chopped tomato and cook for few minutes until soft.
- Add 1/4 cup of hot water and cook for a minute. Then add paneer pieces, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and mix well. Adjust the salt and add chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and keep it aside to cool completely..
- Thaw the puff pastry sheet at room temperature as instructed in the package.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree celcius. Grease a baking tray with oil or line it with aluminium foil/ parchment paper.
- Roll out the thawed puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut into squares.
- Take the puff pastry square and place 1 1/2 tbsp of paneer masala on one side of the pastry and fold/ cover it with the other side and press to seal on the sides with a fork.
- Arrange the folded puff pastries on a greased baking tray and brush with melted butter.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the puffs turn golden brown…
Recipe Source: Yummy O Yummy…