For Red Layer ( Watermelon )
3 cups watermelon, chopped
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
For White Layer ( Milk )
3/4 cup milk
2 tbsp condensed milk / sugar
For Green Layer ( Kiwifruit )
6 medium kiwifruits, peeled and chopped
2 tbsp sugar
- Add the cubed watermelon, lime juice and 2 tbsp sugar in a blender and blend well until smooth.
- Fill each of popsicle moulds ( I used watermelon shaped mould) about 3/4 full with the watermelon juice.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over it and using a popsicle stick gently push down towards sides. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze it for 2-3 hours.
- In a bowl, add milk and condensed milk / sugar and mix well.
- Remove popsicle moulds from freezer and carefully pour a layer of milk mixture over the watermelon layer and freeze it for 45 minutes.
- Puree the chopped kiwi fruits adding 2 tbsp sugar and little water (about 2 tbsp ) in a blender until very smooth.
- Then pour this kiwi puree evenly over the milk layer and freeze for 4-5 hours or until completely set…
- To release the popsicles, run the mould under the warm water for 20-30 seconds and then slowly pull from mould..Serve it immediately…
- Instead of milk, you can also use coconut milk…