2 cups plain flour
1 cup water
2 tbsp oil
2 boiled eggs
1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
3/4-1 cup cabbage, thinly sliced
3 green chillies, finely chopped
salt to taste
oil for frying
- In a saucepan, boil 1 cup of water adding 2 tbsp oil and salt.
- When it starts to boil, add plain flour and mix well with a wooden spoon. Switch off the flame and transfer to a large bowl.
- When it is warm enough to handle, knead it with your hands until the dough becomes soft. Keep it aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, add chopped onion, green chillies and cabbage and mix well with hand.
5. Add boiled eggs and little salt into this and crush well with your hand till the egg is well mixed up.
6. Make small balls ( big gooseberry sized balls ) out of the dough and roll it into very thin rounds.
7. Place 2 tsp filling towards the side, brush the edges with water and roll it tightly as shown below…
8. Heat oil in a pan and fry them in batches at medium flame till golden brown and crispy.
9. Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel…Serve hot..
Recipe Source: Lekshmi Nair Vlog