1 big mango / 1 cup mango pulp
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup plain flour
a pinch of baking soda
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
a pinch of salt
1 tbsp ghee
- Peel and cut mango into small pieces and make puree in a blender without adding water. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add eggs and beat well using electric mixer. Add sugar into it and beat again.
- Add the mango puree to this egg mixture and beat well till fluffy.
- Then add plain flour, baking soda, vanilla essence and a pinch of salt and mix slowly using a spoon without any lumps.
- Heat ghee in a thick bottomed non stick pan on low flame.
- Pour the prepared mixture and cook covered on low flame for about 15-18 minutes or till done.
- Remove to a serving dish, cut it into pieces and serve..