1/2 cup pineapple pieces
1/4 cup / 3-4 tbsp sugar
lemon juice of 1 lemon
1 green chilli, slit
5-6 mint leaves
1 tbsp basil seeds
- Soak the basil seeds in 1/4 cup of water for 10-15 minutes.
- Grind the pineapple pieces into a smooth paste and keep it aside.
- Mix sugar with 1 cup of water in a jug / bowl till the sugar dissolves. Keep it aside.
- In a shaker / bottle with lid, add pineapple paste, prepared sugar syrup, lemon juice, slit green chilli, mint leaves, basil seeds and ice cubes.
- Close it with lid and shake well for 1-2 minutes. Pour into the serving glasses and serve immediately…