12-14 chicken lollipops ( 6-7 chicken wings )
1 tbsp garlic, crushed
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp hot sauce/ chilli sauce
1 tsp crushed red chilli
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp paprika powder
4 tbsp plain flour
2 tbsp cornflour
1 tsp garlic, chopped
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp schezwan sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
2 tbsp chopped spring onions
salt to taste
oil, as required
- Take chicken wings and convert them into chicken lollipops. (Check this link )
- In a mixing bowl, add egg, crushed garlic, vinegar, hot sauce/ chilli sauce, crushed red chilli, pepper powder, paprika powder and salt and mix well using a whisk / spoon.
- Add plain flour and cornflour into this and mix well. Add little water and make a batter.
- Add cleaned chicken lollipops and marinate it well and keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them at low-medium flame until golden and crispy. Keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and fry until golden.
- Add tomato sauce / ketchup, schezwan sauce, soy sauce and little water ( 2-3 tbsp water ) and mix well till it becomes thick sauce.
- Add fried chicken lollipops into this and mix well till well coated.
- Add chopped spring onions and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve hot with sauce….