1 1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 cup milk
oil for frying
icing sugar, for dusting
- Peel and chop apples into small pieces and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add plain flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder and mix well using whisk.
- Add eggs and milk in another bowl and beat well using fork/ whisk.
- Pour the egg-milk mixture to the flour mixture and mix well. The batter should be thick.
- Then add the chopped apples to the batter and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop little batter using spoon into hot oil and fry till golden brown at medium flame.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel….Dust with icing sugar and serve…
Recipe Source: Faji’s Recipes (YouTube)