2 big bananas
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup plain flour
pinch of salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
oil for frying
- In a blender, add sugar and cardamom and powder it well.
- Add chopped bananas into this and blend well.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add a pinch of salt and plain flour little by little and mix well using a whisk to a thick batter. Don’t add water.
- Add baking soda into this and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop little batter using scoop/ spoon into hot oil and fry till golden at low flame.
- Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel and serve…