300-400 gm boneless chicken, cut into pieces
1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp pepper powder
9-12 white or brown bread slices, or as required
1 cup grated cabbage
1 cup grated carrot
3 tbsp mayonnaise
salt to taste
- Add cleaned chicken pieces, ginger-garlic paste, pepper powder, salt in a pressure cooker and cook adding 3-4 tbsp water till well cooked.
- Open the cooker and then add grated carrot and cabbage, mix well and cook it for 2-3 minutes till the water evaporates.
- Transfer this to a paste and mash the cooked chicken with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise into this and mix well. Filling is ready..
- To prepare as sandwich, spread little mayonnaise on one side of the bread slice and place a layer of prepared filling ,then cover it with another slice of bread and then again filling and last cover it with another slice of bread.
- Repeat the same with remaining breads.
- Heat 1 tsp butter in a griddle / grill pan and lightly toast the sandwich on both sides at medium flame.
- Cut them into triangles and then serve..