3/4 cup plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
6 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp butter/ ghee, melted
1/4 tsp vanilla essence / chocolate essence
- Preheat the oven at 150 degree celcius. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix plain flour and baking powder in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In a large bowl, add eggs and sugar and beat well using an electric beater.
- Add vanilla essence and butter/ ghee to this and beat again.
- Add flour- baking powder mix into this in batches and mix well to a smooth batter without lumps.
- In a small bowl, mix cocoa powder with 1 1/2 tbsp warm water into a smooth paste.
- Then add this cocoa mix into the batter and mix well.
- Now fill the batter in an icing/ piping bag and make a small hole at the tip.
- Then squeeze small drops of batter into the prepared baking sheet leaving some space in between.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.. Store them in an airtight container when cooled…