2 large pita bread / kuboos
2 medium onions, sliced
4 green chillies, chopped
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 cup hot water
2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
1/4 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
2-3 tbsp oil / ghee
- Cut pita bread into small squares and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee/ oil in a pan and add sliced onion and green chillies and saute well till transparent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook at medium-low flame till soft adding little salt.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add hot water little at a time, mix well and cover and keep at low flame.
- Add eggs to the masala and mix for 1-2 minutes. Don’t make it too dry.
- When the eggs are mixed with masala, add pita bread pieces and mix well.
- Adjust the salt and add little pepper powder and mix until the masala is well combined with pita bread.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Remove from flame and serve hot…..