1 cup seedless black / red grapes
1/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 green chilli, slit
2-3 tsp basil seeds
- Soak the basil seeds in 1/4 cup of water for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix sugar with 1 cup of water in a jug / bowl till the sugar dissolves. Keep it aside.
- In a blender, add the grapes and grind well adding 2 tbsp of water until smooth. Strain the juice and keep it aside.
- In a shaker / bottle with lid, add grapes juice, prepared sugar syrup, lemon juice, soaked basil seeds, slit green chilli, small piece lemon and ice cubes.
- Close it with lid and shake well for 1-2 minutes. Pour into the serving glasses and serve immediately…