8 lemons / naranga / cheru naranga
1 tbsp garlic, cut into rounds
2 green chillies, cut into rounds
1/2 tsp asafoetida powder
2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
salt to taste
1/2 cup water
- Cut each lemon into 8 pieces.
- In a pan, add lemon pieces, asafoetida powder, salt and 1/2 cup of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add chopped garlic and green chillies and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Reduce the flame and add kashmiri chilli powder and mix well.
- Adjust the salt and switch off the flame.
- Let it cool completely and then transfer into an airtight glass jar and start using after 2 days…
Recipe Source: LekshmiNair Vlog