250 gm paneer cubes
2 medium onions, finely chopped
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
4 green chillies, slit
1 big tomato, chopped
few curry leaves
1 cup coconut milk
3 tbsp cashew nuts
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
2 cinnamon pieces
1 1/2 tbsp oil
salt to taste
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- Soak cashew nuts in little water and then grind to a paste. Mix this with coconut milk and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cardamoms, cloves and cinnamon.
- Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, curry leaves, chopped tomato and pepper powder and saute well.
- Add paneer cubes and salt to this, mix well and cook it covered till done.
- Then add coconut milk-cashew mixture and garam masala and mix well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and when it starts to boil, switch off the flame. Serve hot…