6-7 passion fruits / 1 cup passion fruit pulp with seeds
500 ml milk
1/2-3/4 tin condensed milk
10 gm china grass
sugar as required
- Soak china grass in 1/2 cup of water for 10 minutes.
- Cut each passion fruit in half and scoop out the pulp and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add the passion fruit pulp and 3 tbsp sugar and stir well and boil for few minutes. Switch off the flame.
- In another thick bottomed pan, boil milk and condensed milk adding enough sugar at medium flame.
- In the meantime, heat the soaked china grass along with water in another pan on low flame, stirring continuously until the china grass melts completely.
- When the milk mixture reaches boiling point, add the melted china grass and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- Add 1/2 of passion fruit pulp to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Pour this into a pudding tray and refrigerate it for 1/2-1 hour.
- Then spread the remaining passion fruit pulp over the pudding and keep it in the refrigerator till set and serve chilled….