2 1/2 – 2 3/4 cups self-raising flour
1 cup cooked mashed pumpkin
1/2 cup sugar
55 gm butter
1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 200 degree celcius. Grease a baking tray or line it with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add butter and sugar and beat well until soft.
- Then add the mashed pumpkin and egg and combine well.
- Add in milk and then slowly add the flour and stir with a spatula.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface and knead gently into a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough to 1 inch thickness ( add more flour if required) and cut into small circles.
- Place them on a greased tray and bake for 13-15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Serve warm with butter/ jam etc…