2 cups pasta
1 tbsp butter
2 tsp plain flour
1 cup milk
3 cheese slices
1 tsp garlic, chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 capsicum, finely chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
2 tsp crushed chilli
1 tbsp basil leaves
1 tbsp celery, chopped
1/2 tsp oregano
1 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Boil water in a deep pan, add pasta, 1 tsp of oil and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Grind 2 tomatoes to a paste and keep it aside.
- Heat butter in a pan and add plain flour and saute till the raw smell disappears on low flame.
- Add milk little by little and allow to boil. Add cheese slices and mix well till it turns thick. Add 1/2 tsp pepper powder and little salt and mix well. Remove it from the flame. White sauce is ready…
- Heat oil in another pan and saute chopped garlic. Add chopped onion, capsicum and zucchini and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and mix well. Add crushed chilli, chopped celery, basil leaves and oregano and mix well.
- Add 1/2 tsp pepper powder and salt and mix well. Add cooked pasta into this and mix well.
- Add prepared white sauce into this and mix till well combined and cook for another 2-3 minutes on low flame… Serve hot..