2 ripe plantains / kerala bananas/ nendra pazham
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup water
1 tsp cardamom powder
oil, for frying
- Cut the bananas into round slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry them at medium flame until it turns brown on both sides.
- In a saucepan, add sugar and water and heat at medium flame, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add cardamon powder and boil until it becomes a thick syrup.
- Remove it from the flame and transfer it to a deep bowl.
- Add fried bananas into this and keep soaked for about 2 hours..Serve as a dessert….