4 tsp instant coffee powder
3-4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp gelatin
1/2 tin condensed milk
1 cup fresh cream
grated chocolate / chocolate shavings
- Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup of cold water and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add 1 1/2 cup water and sugar, mix well and allow to boil.
- Switch off the flame and add coffee powder and mix well.
- Then add the soaked gelatin to this hot coffee and mix well till it melts completely.
- Transfer to a bowl and add condensed milk and mix well. Allow to cool at room temperature.
- In a bowl, add fresh cream and beat well using a whisk.
- Add the coffee mixture little by little to the cream and whisk till combined.
- Pour into a pudding tray and keep it in the refrigerator till it sets..
- Garnish with grated chocolate / chocolate shavings..Cut into slices and serve….
Recipe Source: Lekshmi Nair Vlog