4 packets noodles ( about 300 gm)
2 medium carrots
1 big capsicum
1/2 cup spring onion, chopped
1/2 cup spring onion leaves, chopped
1 tbsp soy sauce
3/4-1 tsp black pepper powder
1 chicken stock cube
salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
- Boil water in a large pan adding a tsp of oil and 1/2 tsp salt. Add noodles to this and cook till done. Strain in colander, rinse under cold running water and drain thoroughly. Keep it aside.
- Chop the carrot and capsicums lengthwise and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs adding salt and little pepper powder and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add 1/2 tsp pepper powder and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped spring onion and saute for 2 minutes at medium flame.
- Add chopped carrots and mix well. Add capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped spring onion leaves and mix well.
- Add stock cube and soy sauce and mix well for a minute.
- Then add the egg mixture and scramble it well.
- Now add the drained noodles and toss well for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve hot…
- Instead of stock cube, you can use 2-3 sachets of taste enhancer which is included in the noodles packet….