2 cups plain flour
2 large eggs
2 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups buttermilk
1/4 cup oil
1/2 cup funfetti / coloured sprinkles
- In a large mixing bowl, add plain flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda and mix together using a whisk.
- Add buttermilk little by little and whisk together.
- Add one egg at a time and whisk together. Add in the oil.
- Heat a frying pan or griddle over medium heat and lightly brush the pan with melted butter /oil or cooking spray.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of prepared batter onto the hot pan using a small ladle and sprinkle the funfetti / sprinkles on top.
- When bubbles starts to appear on the surface of the pancake (2-3 minutes), flip over and cook it for 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing the pan with melted butter or oil.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with maple syrup….