200 gm paneer
2 cup cauliflower / gobi, florets
1 onion, chopped
1 small capsicum, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
2 tsp crushed ginger-garlic
1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tsp kasoori methi
3 tbsp yogurt
salt to taste
3 tbsp oil
- Soak the paneer cubes in hot water for about 20 minutes and drain the water and keep it aside.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and add it to boiling water with a pinch of turmeric powder and cook for about 5 minutes. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add paneer cubes, cauliflower, onion, capsicum and tomato and combine well.
- In another bowl, add chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, kasoori methi, yogurt, crushed ginger-garlic and salt and mix well.
- Add the veggie mixture (step 3) into this and mix evenly. Keep it aside for about half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the marinated veggies and saute for about 6-8 minutes over high flame. Remove from the flame and serve hot…
Recipe Source: Sanaa’s recipe notebook