400 gm fresh strawberries
2-3 tbsp sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup condensed milk
1/2 cup fresh cream
- Chop 100 gm strawberries into small pieces.
- In a bowl, add remaining strawberries little by little and 2 tbsp sugar and mash well with whisk of an beater.
- Transfer to a saucepan and boil well adding 1 tbsp sugar (optional) till it turns little thick puree at low flame.
- Allow it to cool and then keep it in the refrigerator.
- In a large cup / bowl, add milk, condensed milk and fresh cream and mix well. Keep it in the refrigerator.
- Take small bottles/ serving glasses, add 1/4 of this with strawberry puree, then layer of strawberry pieces and then milk mixture.
- Then close with lid and keep it in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, open the bottle and mix with straw and serve chilled…
Recipe Source: Magic Oven