1 cup carrot, cut into small cubes
1/2 cup beans, chopped
1/4 cup cauliflower, chopped
1/2 cup potato, peeled and chopped into small cubes
1/2 cup paneer, chopped into small cubes
1/2 cup apple, chopped into small cubes
1/2 cup pineapple, chopped into small cubes
1/4 cup grapes
1 big onion, cut into cubes
2 green chillies, chopped
50 gm cashew nuts
1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp butter
1/4 cup fresh cream
chopped coriander leaves
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
- Soak the cashew nuts in water for 1 hour.
- In a pan, add chopped onions, chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala and cook well adding 2 cups of water.
- In the meantime, heat another pan and add butter and add all the chopped vegetables and green chillies and saute for 5 minutes.
- Then add 2 cups of water and salt to this and cover and cook till done.
- When the onion is cooked ( step 2), switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Then grind it to a smooth paste adding cashew nuts (keep 1/4 cup of soaked whole cashew nuts aside). Keep it aside.
- When vegetables are cooked, add chopped pineapple, apple, paneer and 1/4 cup of cashew nuts and mix well.
- Add ground paste and little water and allow to boil well. Then reduce the flame to low and cook for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and add fresh cream and grapes and mix. Adjust the salt and add sugar and mix well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves , fresh cream….
Recipe Source: Lekshmi Nair Vlog