3/4 cup vinegar
3/4 cup water
2 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
3 tsp salt
3 tbsp of sugar
- Wash and slice jalapenos into round / disc shape and keep it aside.
- In a saucepan, add vinegar, water, garlic, sugar and salt, stir well and allow it to boil.
- Add the sliced jalapenos and let it soak in this hot water mixture.
- Remove from the flame and keep it aside for about 12-15 minutes.
- Let it cool completely and then transfer into a clean dry air tight glass jar and store it in the refrigerator…
- Use it in your salads or in pizzas/ sandwiches etc….
Recipe Source: Palaharam