1 big ripe pineapple, chopped
1 1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
- Add the pineapple pieces ( keep 1 tbsp finely chopped aside) in a blender and puree to a smooth paste without adding water.
- In a non stick pan, add pineapple puree and 1 tbsp finely chopped pineapple, mix well and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sugar to this and mix well and keep stirring at low flame for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and mix well for 3-4 minutes till the mixture thickens.
- When it reaches the proper spreadable jam consistency , switch off the flame and allow it to cool completely.
- Transfer the jam on to a clean air tight bottle and keep refrigerated…