1 cup starfruit, chopped
1 cup grated coconut
2 green chillies
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
- Chop starfruit into small pieces.
- Grind grated coconut, green chillies, 1/2 tsp mustard seeds and little salt to a fine paste adding little water. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
- Add chopped starfruit and curry leaves and saute well.
- Then add the ground coconut paste and mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- When it starts to boil, switch off the flame… Serve with rice….
- Better to use sour (not ripe) starfruits for this recipe…