3/4 cup elaneer / karikku / tender coconut pulp
3/4 cup tender coconut water
1/4 cup sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 green chilli, slit
2-3 tsp basil seeds
- Soak the basil seeds in 1/4 cup of water for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix sugar with 1 cup of water in a jug / bowl till the sugar dissolves. Keep it aside.
- In a blender, add the chopped tender coconut pulp ( keep 2 tbsp aside) and tender coconut water and blend well until smooth.
- In a shaker / bottle with lid, add tender coconut juice, prepared sugar syrup, 2 tbsp tender coconut pulp, lemon juice, soaked basil seeds, slit green chilli , lemon slices and ice cubes.
- Close it with lid and shake well for 1-2 minutes. Pour into the serving glasses and serve immediately…