1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1 green chilli, chopped
1/2-1 tsp pepper powder
1 tbsp milk
salt to taste
2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl or mug, add eggs and beat well with a spoon.
- Add chopped green chilli, onion and salt and beat well.
- Then add milk and beat well with a spoon
- Heat a large tawa/ pan and add 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Pour egg mixture and sprinkle pepper powder and 1 tbsp coconut oil on top and sides and cook for a couple of minutes over medium-low flame.
- Then flip over to the other side and cook at low flame till done.
- Switch off the flame and transfer it on to a plate and serve..