2 medium carrots
1 bunch of asparagus
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3/4 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
3-4 green chillies
1/2 cup yogurt, beaten
2 sprig curry leaves
1 tbsp coconut oil
- Cut the vegetables into 2 inch long pieces ( 2 1/2-3 cups of vegetables).
- Wash the chopped vegetables and cook it with turmeric powder and salt adding little water.
- Coarsely grind grated coconut, cumin seeds and green chillies together and keep it aside.
- Add the ground coconut mixture to the cooked vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes in medium flame till the raw taste of coconut mixture is gone.
- Then add the yogurt and mix well and cook it for 2 minutes in low flame.. Adjust the salt.
- Add the coconut oil and curry leaves and switch off the flame..Serve with rice..