2 ripe plantains / kerala bananas
4 tbsp sugar (add more or less to your taste)
1/4 tsp cardamom powder
few cashew nuts
2 tbsp ghee
- Cut banana into small pieces. Heat ghee in a non stick pan, add cashew nuts and raisins and fry till golden brown. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add banana pieces and saute till golden in colour. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add eggs,sugar and cardamom powder and beat very well till sugar melts.
- Mix sauteed banana and fried cashew nuts and raisins with the egg mixture.
- Pour this into the cup cake / silicon moulds and bake in 180 degree preheated oven for 15 minutes. Serve hot…