5 hard boiled eggs
3 medium onion, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
2 1/2-3 tbsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 cup thick coconut milk
1 1/2 tsp vinegar
1 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Remove the shells of boiled eggs and make slits/ cuts and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add boiled eggs and fry in that oil and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add chopped onions and saute well adding salt till golden brown.
- Add turmeric powder and mix well. Reduce the flame and add coriander powder and kashmiri chilli powder and mix well.
- Add fried eggs and mix well. Add thick coconut milk to this and mix well at low flame till egg is coated with the masala.
- Add vinegar and curry leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame and serve hot…