1 mutton brain
2 onions, finely chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 small tomato, chopped
2 -2 1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
chopped coriander leaves
oil as required
- Clean the mutton brain properly and gently cut into pieces.
- Then marinate it with 1 tsp chilli powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and salt and cook it adding 1/2 cup of water until it gets cooked and dry. Do not stir continuously.
- Heat 1 1/2- 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add curry leaves and finely chopped onions and saute well.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste and chopped green chillies and saute well.
- Add chopped tomato and saute well till soft.
- Reduce the flame and add 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder, garam masala , pepper powder and salt and mix well till raw smell goes.
- Add cooked brain into the masala and mix gently until the masala blends well with the brain.
- Then cook it covered at low flame for 6-8 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Switch off the flame and serve hot….