3 cups aval / rice flakes / beaten rice
1 cup pori / puffed rice
2 cup grated coconut
1 cup grated jaggery
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
a pinch of salt
- In a pan, add jaggery and melt it adding 1/2 cup of water and then strain it.
- Then add the grated coconut to the strained jaggery, mix well and cook until all the water dries up.
- Add crushed cardamom and salt to this and mix well.
- Reduce the flame to low and add rice flakes and puffed rice little by little and mix well till nicely coated with jaggery.
- Switch off the flame and serve it with banana….